Knowing who is behind the wheel while on the job – and about their driving status and history – is one of the most significant ways you can reduce losses within your fleet operations, whether your employees are driving company or personal vehicles.
That’s why Cincinnati joined with Embark. Through innovative MVR risk management solutions, Embark can help you reduce the likelihood of auto accidents, improve road safety and protect your organization’s bottom line.
WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE?
You can reduce driver risk, encourage a safety-positive company culture and protect your organization by ensuring that only licensed employees with acceptable driving records get behind the wheel while representing your company.
Embark has two programs – offered to Cincinnati policyholders at preferred rates – that can help:
Driving records are an important source of background information on anyone who will operate motor vehicles on behalf of your business. Being able to quickly access MVRs online during pre-hire and hire checks, CDL annual compliance and insurance renewals can help you:
- Hire qualified employees with safe driving records
- Maintain safety protocols and minimize risk
- Protect your brand reputation and bottom line
- Reduce employer liabilities and vehicle accidents
What is included?
MVR Online provides Cincinnati policyholders with:
- Access to online driving records in 48 states*
- Instant turnaround for most states**
- Automated MVR checks for annual, semi-annual and quarterly pulls
- Affordable fees and volume discount
- Customer support team to assist you at any time
How do I get started?
As a Cincinnati Insurance policyholder, you have easy access to MVR Online. For exclusive pricing and volume discount, contact Embark, firstname.lastname@example.org, and let them know you’re a Cincinnati policyholder.
Driving statuses can change at any time. The Embark Safety program helps you easily monitor your drivers’ records in real-time for negative changes – providing email alerts regarding license status, convictions, DUIs, accidents and more – to continuously help you:
- Mitigate risk and protect your brand
- Reduce gaps between regular MVR checks
- Identify those that shouldn’t be driving
- Reduce vehicle accidents and employer liabilities
- Save time, money and avoid surprises