Selecting the appropriate insurance is essential for your organization. Cincinnati’s Pillar™ management liability policy provides the insurance needed to protect your organization and its directors and officers. With the professional advice from your independent agent representing Cincinnati, you can focus on serving others while we focus on your insurance program.
Choose Pillar Management Liability
These coverages help protect the people running a nonprofit organization and its financial well-being:
- Pillar Directors and Officers Liability – covers the organization, helps to protect the assets of your directors and officers and gives you the option to purchase professional liability coverage for your eligible employed lawyers and the staff assisting them
- Pillar Employment Practices Liability – responds to employment-related allegations by employees, provides a toll-free number to ask general employment-related legal questions and offers you the option to purchase:
- - third-party liability coverage in the event a nonemployee makes allegations of discrimination or harassment against you or your employees
- - workplace violence coverage to help with recovery expenses after a workplace incident
- Pillar Fiduciary Liability – pays covered defense costs and potential settlements or judgments arising out of the management of employee benefit plans to include managing retirement plans and following regulatory requirements
- Cyber Risk Coverage – helps you respond in the event of a data breach and recover from a computer attack and provides an online portal for proactive risk management assistance before a loss occurs
- Pillar Crime Coverage – covers the loss of your organization's assets from various internal and external crimes
Package Your General Liability and Property
Package your standard general liability and property coverage and further customize your insurance by purchasing additional coverages for your organization:
- physical abuse, sexual misconduct or sexual molestation, including innocent party defense
- fundraising and special events
- crisis event expenses
- umbrella liability
Confidently serve your community and others who rely on your organization, knowing you are protected by a superior insurance program that provides:
- management liability insurance specific to nonprofit organizations
- established expertise, currently insuring more than 20,000 nonprofit organizations of all types: country clubs, community associations, religious organizations, museums, clubs and social service agencies
- specialized and experienced support through a team dedicated to providing leading-edge products and services for nonprofit organizations
- competitive products, multi-year policy terms and a variety of pay options
- services beyond insurance coverage:
- – employment practices and D&O community association policyholders receive access to toll-free numbers you can call for help to reduce or avoid potential losses
- – cyber risk policyholders receive access to a risk management portal that provides training, best practices and other tools to help you prepare before an attack
RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES FOR YOUR NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION
Nonprofits have a lot to contend with – and often on a modest budget. We can help.
Through Cincinnati’s relationship with Nonprofit Risk Management Center, a respected leader in the risk management space, you can tackle the topics your nonprofit cares about: youth protection, workplace safety, volunteer management, reputation risk, legal compliance, insurance program oversight, fiscal oversight and fraud protection, employment practices, governance and more.
Visit cinfin.com/nonprofit-risk-resources to register or to learn more.