The Cincinnati Insurance Companies have teamed up with J.J. Keller & Associates
Inc. to offer our commercial policyholders discounted rates on online
training that can help your business. Through timely regulatory updates and
helpful compliance ideas your company can:
- increase safety awareness
- reduce risk
- follow best practices
- improve safety training
- stay current with changing regulations
- maintain driver and vehicle safety and DOT compliance
- provide a safe and healthy work environment
- effectively manage and communicate with employees
- promote safety and compliance on the job site
- safeguard employees against hazmat incidents
What Services Are
Comprehensive Online Training – You can access a variety of online
training and safety videos, allowing the training of anyone, anywhere the
internet is available. Products include:
- Self-paced, online delivery of over 500 course titles
- Streaming of over 150 safety videos
- Downloadable training resources
- Printable reports and certificates
- Electronic recordkeeping
Prices are deeply discounted for our policyholders. Content is continually
reviewed so you can count on it to be accurate and up-to-date.
OSHA 10/30 Hour Outreach Training – Available at discounted rates are
OSHA 10-hour and 30-hour online training courses. Providing safety and health
training for workers, supervisors and managers, these online training courses
offer a convenient way to take OSHA-authorized training at your own pace.
How Do I Sign Up?
To order online training or to request additional information, please have
your policy number ready and contact J.J. Keller & Associates Inc. by email, email@example.com. Account
set up and user training is included to get you up and running quickly and
easily. For more information or if you have additional questions, please
call 800-843-3174, Ext. 2529. Cincinnati does not warrant any services that may be provided by third-party affiliates.
The selection of a particular service provider is the independent choice of the policyholder. Service providers are not affiliated with The Cincinnati Insurance Companies. Cincinnati and its employees make no warranties and assume no liability for services, products or loss control measures provided by service providers.