The Cincinnati Insurance Company leads our insurance group, consisting of its own four subsidiaries:
- Our standard market property casualty insurance group markets a broad range of business and personal policies in 41 states, retaining a strong customer focus on our select group of approximately 1,460 agencies. The Cincinnati Casualty Company and The Cincinnati Indemnity Company round out this highly-rated group.
- The Cincinnati Life Insurance Company subsidiary markets life and disability income insurance and annuities.
- The Cincinnati Specialty Underwriters Insurance Company offers excess and surplus lines insurance products.
Cincinnati Financial's two financial services subsidiaries offer services that complement our insurance operations:
- CFC Investment Company offers leasing and financing services.
- CSU Producer Resources Inc., our wholly owned excess and surplus lines brokerage, serves the same local independent agencies that offer our standard market policies.