Selecting the appropriate insurance is essential for your institution.
Consider insuring it with our Educational Institutions Program for private
K-12, university, trade school or recreational learning organizations. Your
independent agent representing The Cincinnati Insurance Company can customize
an insurance program specific to your needs.
Choose Cincinnati's Educational Institutions Program
Your program begins with our standard
general liability coverage forms. You also receive Cincinnati Data Defender, for a premium
charge, providing an important coverage needed by any educational institution.
You can further customize your insurance program by purchasing specialized
- CinciPlus® Educational Institutions Crime XC+®– bundles eight important crime coverages for your school,
including employee theft, and theft of money and securities on and off premises.
- Crisis Event Expense Coverage Endorsement – pays for certain expenses
after a covered crisis event, including communication expense, post-crisis
expense (except in Virginia) and business income and extra expense.
- Educational Institutions General Liability Endorsement – addresses
exposures specifically associated with schools, like corporal punishment and
incidental worldwide liability. It also broadens the definition of an insured
- Pillar Management Liability Policy for Nonprofit Educational Institutions – insures
directors, officers, trustees and the organization, including educator's legal
liability. You can also conveniently add coverage parts for:
- - employment practices liability
- - cyber liability
- - fiduciary liability (includes employee benefits administration)
- Sexual Misconduct or Sexual Molestation Liability – covers insured
individuals and the organization against such allegations and defends innocent
parties. You also receive outside counseling expense reimbursement up to
- Law Enforcement Errors and Omissions Liability – covers you and your
employed or contracted law enforcement personnel while performing duties
related to the operation of your institution.
Options to Suit Your Needs
Round out your insurance program by purchasing coverages needed by most
Work confidently, knowing you are protected by an exceptional insurance program
- loss control services at no additional charge
- access to vendors offering
specialized loss control services and training at discounted rates
- superior claims service from a representative who lives in or near your
- multi-year policy terms available in most states for many coverages
- stability from a company with a high financial
strength rating from A.M. Best Co.
- more than 90% of our policyholders are highly satisfied with the overall claims process, based on almost 27,000 standard lines auto and property policyholders responding via electronic claim satisfaction survey between January 1, 2020, and December 31, 2022, with an 8, 9 or 10 on a 10-point scale
- a management team specifically dedicated to keeping your insurance program
on the leading edge