Keeping your team and clients safe – that’s always your top priority. We’re here to support you.
Through Cincinnati’s relationship with Praesidium, a respected sexual abuse prevention and risk management resource, you gain the power to prevent abuse.
WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE?
Enlisting decades of knowledge gained from work with thousands of organizations, Praesidium has built an array of products and services that can help your organization assess potential gaps in your abuse prevention program, implement best practices and foster the safe environment you seek.
Complete your registration with Praesidium to receive tools proven to strengthen your abuse prevention efforts, without cost to you:
- Screening and selection toolkit – The best way to protect vulnerable persons under your care is to keep out those who desire to do them harm. With Praesidium’s screening and selection toolkit you will learn how to effectively screen employees and caregivers with comprehensive tools, including more than 80 red flag indicators that identify high-risk applicants and examples of high and low-risk applicant responses.
- Online training – Courses educate employees and volunteers in critical areas of behavior, helping them recognize acceptable vs. unacceptable conduct; signs of abuse; when and how to report suspicions of abuse; and more. Courses integrate action plans, discussion guides and a coaching play book with each course offered through Praesidium’s online Praesidium Academy to help ensure employees and volunteers get the right training at the right time.
- Model policies – At-your-fingertips resources let you access model policies to help you set a zero tolerance for abuse, define a bandwidth of acceptable behavior and define reporting processes.
- Expert advice when allegations arise – A helpline staffed seven days a week can assist your leadership team navigate next steps. Call anytime to discuss concerns or allegations involving sexual abuse of clients and receive consultation to support your response efforts and keep vulnerable persons under your care safe.
- Monthly abuse prevention tips – Emailed directly to your inbox, you’ll have access to professional expertise when you need it.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
As a Cincinnati Insurance policyholder, you are eligible to access Praesidium’s comprehensive tools to keep vulnerable persons in your care safe from sexual abuse.
Visit Praesidium’s registration page to sign up. Contact your local independent insurance agent representing Cincinnati to find out if this service is a good fit for your organization, and to receive your Cincinnati-specific registration discount code.