Cincinnati’s Hospice Program provides insurance protection for all sizes of
organizations that offer end- of-life care, either at the patients’ homes or
inpatient facilities. With the professional advice from your independent agent
representing Cincinnati, you can focus on caring for your patients while we
focus on your insurance program.
Protect Your Professional Reputation
The Hospice Program offers tailored professional liability coverages for
exposures unique to hospice operations.
- choose between occurrence or claims-made coverage forms, which are
available in most states
- coverage available for physicians and other medical practitioners while
they are providing services for your hospice organization where states allow
it; otherwise vicarious liability applies
Expand Your Liability and Property Insurance
The Hospice Program includes our standard
property policies, which you can further customize with a variety of
- Hospice Commercial General Liability Endorsement – enhances your
hospice liability insurance:
- – expands who is an insured to include students
in training and your medical directors and administrators
- – covers damage to personal property of your clients caused by you
- – expands the definition of bodily injury to include mental anguish that results
from bodily injury
- – covers acts, errors or omissions committed in the administration of your
employee benefit program
- CinciPlus® Home Health Care Property Endorsement – bundles eight
coverage features important to hospice operations that primarily provide care
in the patient’s home.
- Health Care Facility Commercial Property Endorsement – includes over
25 coverage features important to hospice inpatient facilities.
- Data Compromise and Identity Theft Recovery Expense Coverage Endorsement — extends your property coverage to provide expenses to respond to a breach of sensitive employee or client information. It also provides access to services to help you recover after an incident, plus access to an exclusive website with breach preparation tools and services to protect your organization.
Options to Suit Your Needs
Round out your insurance program with these options:
- sexual misconduct or sexual molestation coverage that includes innocent
- professional umbrella
- Internet liability coverage
insurance and service industry bonds
- crisis event expense coverage
- commercial auto coverage
- equipment breakdown coverage
- directors and officers coverage
Work confidently, knowing you are protected by a superior insurance program
- loss control services at no additional charge
- exceptional claims service from a representative who lives in or near your
community in most instances
- multi-year policy terms for many coverages in most states
- stability from a company with a high financial
strength rating from A.M. Best Co.
- a management team dedicated to keeping your insurance program on the