Cincinnati's Utility Services Program provides insurance protection for community water and sewer systems and irrigation operations. With professional advice from your local independent agent representing Cincinnati, you can focus on your customers’ needs while we focus on your insurance program.
Expand Your Liability Insurance
The Utility Services Program includes our basic
commercial general liability form, which provides many standard coverage features. You can further expand your liability coverage with our Water Utilities Commercial General Liability Broadened Endorsement to insure your risk associated with maintaining water and sewer mains away from your facility. Features include:
- specified automatic additional insured coverage
- voluntary property damage
- broadened contractual liability
- electronic data liability
Customize Your Property Insurance
commercial property form provides a multitude of coverages for your utility systems. Customize your coverage with additional property coverage
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage − extends your property policy to cover loss to real and business personal property from the sudden and accidental breakdown of machinery and equipment used in your business.
- Water Utilities Commercial Property Endorsement − increases coverage, protecting you from a variety of exposures. This includes some coverage for underground piping.
Options to Suit Your Needs
Round out your insurance program with these options:
- umbrella liability
- directors and officers liability coverage
- crisis event expense coverage
Work confidently, knowing you are protected by a superior insurance program
- superior claims service from a representative who lives in or near your community
- loss control services at no additional charge
- access to vendors offering
specialized loss control services and training at discounted rates
- three-year policy terms available in most states for many coverages
- stability from a company with an A+ (Superior) financial strength
rating from A.M. Best Co.
- more than 90% of our policyholders are highly satisfied with the overall claims process, based on almost 27,000 standard lines auto and property policyholders responding via electronic claim satisfaction survey between January 1, 2020, and December 31, 2022, with an 8, 9 or 10 on a 10-point scale
- a management team specifically dedicated to keeping your insurance program
on the leading edge