Selecting the appropriate insurance is essential for your manufacturing
business. The Cincinnati Insurance Company's Manufacturers’ Program offers
coverages specific to your industry. With professional advice from your
independent agent representing Cincinnati, you can continue to manufacture your
products while we focus on your insurance needs.
Choose Cincinnati’s Specialty Insurance Program
Depending on your insurance needs, Cincinnati offers several options for
manufacturers. Your program begins with the same core
liability coverages that most businesses need. From there, the specialty
Manufacturers’ Program automatically includes distinctive enhancements:
Commercial property coverage:
- Includes broad definition of building, which includes permanently installed
machinery and equipment, and attached signs, awnings and canopies.
- Values finished stock at the selling price in the event of a covered
- Reimburses you for your actual expenses to recharge fire suppression
equipment after a covered loss.
- Builds in equipment breakdown coverage for repairs or replacement
of damaged covered equipment after a covered accident, reimbursing
your lost income and extra expenses to keep your business in operation.
- Provides the full building limit for covered loss to underground property,
like foundations of buildings, machinery, boilers and for underground pipes,
flues and drains.
Commercial general liability coverage:
- Offers primary limits for bodily injury and property damage for premises
operations and products liability up to $1,000,000 each occurrence. Higher umbrella limits
- Builds in a waiver of subrogation.
- Includes blanket additional insured status for vendors.
- Includes product recall expense, which pays for the cost of recalling your
products that have caused or have potential to cause bodily injury or property
Options to Suit Your Needs
Fine tune your insurance policy with these options:
- Manufacturers’ Errors & Omissions Coverage – helps to protect
you after you complete your product and are held responsible for damages due to
faulty design, materials, installation or workmanship.
- Worldwide General Liability Extension – expands the coverage
territory to all parts of the world except where a United States economic or
trade sanction or travel ban is in effect.
Round out your insurance program by adding various lines of coverage within
a single policy for ease of administration:
Work confidently, knowing you are protected by a superior insurance program
- available loss control services
- exceptional claims service from a representative who lives in or near your
community in most instances
- multi-year policy terms for many coverages in most states
- stability from a company with a high financial
strength rating from A.M. Best Co.
- a management team specifically dedicated to keeping our programs on the