Cincinnati’s Social Services Program provides the appropriate insurance
program to protect your organization, allowing you to continue servicing those
in need. With professional advice from your agent representing Cincinnati, you
can focus on your clients while we focus on customizing a policy to meet your
Protect Your Professional Reputation
The Social Services Program offers tailored professional coverages for
exposures unique to human and social services organizations. You receive the
option to choose between claims-made or occurrence coverage forms, which are
available in most states.
Broaden Your General Liability Coverage
You can extend your standard
general liability coverage with our Social Services Broadened Endorsement
- automatic additional insured coverage for specified relationships
- mental anguish included in bodily injury coverage
- voluntary property damage
- waiver of subrogation
Enhance Your Property Coverage
property form provides coverages that your business needs. You can further
customize your policy with the Social Services Property Endorsement.
This optional coverage form includes over 40 increased or expanded property
coverages to meet the specific needs of human and social service
Options to Suit Your Needs
Round out your insurance program with these options:
- physical abuse, sexual misconduct or sexual molestation coverage that
includes innocent party defense
- crisis event expense coverage
- coverage for fundraising and special events is available
- crime, commercial auto and umbrella coverages available
- cyber risk coverage options
- nonprofit directors and officers coverage
Work confidently, knowing you are protected by a superior insurance program
- loss control services at no additional charge
- access to vendors offering
specialized loss control services and training at discounted rates
- superior claims service from a representative who lives in or near your
- multi-year policy terms for many coverages in most states
- stability from a company with a high financial
strength rating from A.M. Best Co.
- more than 90% of our policyholders are highly satisfied with the overall claims process, based on almost 27,000 standard lines auto and property policyholders responding via electronic claim satisfaction survey between January 1, 2020, and December 31, 2022, with an 8, 9 or 10 on a 10-point scale
- a management team dedicated to keeping your insurance program on the
SEXUAL ABUSE PREVENTION AND RISK MANAGEMENT
Keeping your team and clients safe – that’s always your top priority. We’re here to support you.
With Praesidium, a sexual abuse prevention and risk management resource, you can access tools to keep vulnerable persons in your care safe from sexual abuse, including:
- Policy assistance – Access model policies, seek professional recommendations on existing policies or get help drafting new sexual abuse policies.
- Screening and selection toolkit – Understand how to effectively screen employees and caregivers with comprehensive tools, including more than 80 red flag indicators that identify high-risk applicants and examples of high- and low-risk applicant responses.
- Online training – Integrate action plans, discussion guides and a coaching play book with each course offered though Armatus Learn® to Protect System, an interactive platform that ensures staff and volunteers get the right training at the right time.
- Expert advice – From a 24/7 helpline to monthly abuse prevention tips emailed directly to your inbox, you’ll have access to professional expertise when you need it.
As a Cincinnati Insurance policyholder, you are eligible to access Praesidium’s comprehensive tools to keep vulnerable persons in your care safe from sexual abuse.
Visit Praesidium’s registration page to sign up. Contact your local independent insurance agent representing Cincinnati to find out if this service is a good fit for your organization, and to receive your Cincinnati-specific registration discount code.
RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES FOR YOUR NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION
Nonprofits have a lot to contend with – and often on a modest budget. We can help.
Through Cincinnati’s relationship with Nonprofit Risk Management Center, a respected leader in the risk management space, you can tackle the topics your nonprofit cares about: youth protection, workplace safety, volunteer management, reputation risk, legal compliance, insurance program oversight, fiscal oversight and fraud protection, employment practices, governance and more.
Cincinnati Insurance policyholders in the nonprofit sector are eligible for full access to a custom risk resource portal, built for you. Visit Nonprofit Risk Management Center’s registration page to sign up. Simply click Register, complete the portal registration form – including your Cincinnati policy number – and click Submit.