Cincinnati’s Social Services Program provides the appropriate insurance
program to protect your organization, allowing you to continue servicing those
in need. With professional advice from your agent representing Cincinnati, you
can focus on your clients while we focus on customizing a policy to meet your
Protect Your Professional Reputation
The Social Services Program offers tailored professional coverages for
exposures unique to human and social services organizations. You receive the
option to choose between claims-made or occurrence coverage forms, which are
available in most states.
Broaden Your General Liability Coverage
You can extend your standard
general liability coverage with our Social Services Broadened Endorsement
- automatic additional insured coverage for specified relationships
- mental anguish included in bodily injury coverage
- voluntary property damage
- waiver of subrogation
Enhance Your Property Coverage
property form provides coverages that your business needs. You can further
customize your policy with the Social Services Property Endorsement.
This optional coverage form includes over 40 increased or expanded property
coverages to meet the specific needs of human and social service
Options to Suit Your Needs
Round out your insurance program with these options:
- physical abuse, sexual misconduct or sexual molestation coverage that
includes innocent party defense
- crisis event expense coverage
- coverage for fundraising and special events is available
- crime, commercial auto and umbrella coverages available
- cyber risk coverage options
- nonprofit directors and officers coverage
Work confidently, knowing you are protected by a superior insurance program
- loss control services at no additional charge
- access to vendors offering
specialized loss control services and training at discounted rates
- superior claims service from a representative who lives in or near your
- multi-year policy terms for many coverages in most states
- stability from a company with a high financial
strength rating from A.M. Best Co.
- one of the lowest countrywide consumer complaint ratios, as documented by
the insurance regulatory group, the National Association of Insurance
Commissioners, it its Consumer Information Source at www.naic.org
- a management team dedicated to keeping your insurance program on the
RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES FOR YOUR NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION
Nonprofits have a lot to contend with – and often on a modest budget. We can help.
Through Cincinnati’s relationship with Nonprofit Risk Management Center, a respected leader in the risk management space, you can tackle the topics your nonprofit cares about: youth protection, workplace safety, volunteer management, reputation risk, legal compliance, insurance program oversight, fiscal oversight and fraud protection, employment practices, governance and more.
Visit cinfin.com/nonprofit-risk-resources to register or to learn more.