Cincinnati's Commercial General Liability insurance covers claims for injury
to others and damage to property of others arising out of your business
operations, whether the injury or damage occurs on your premises or at your job
site. You can be covered for injury or damage caused by the goods you've
sold, for work you've performed, for offenses arising out of the advertising of
your goods and services and for false arrest, libel, slander and wrongful
eviction of others.
Options to Suit Your Needs
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) protects your business from employment claims such as wrongful termination and age or sex discrimination.
- Employee Benefit Liability protects your business from liability
arising from errors and omissions in administrating your employee benefit plans
such as accidentally failing to enroll an employee in one of the employee
benefit programs that you offer.
- Worldwide Business Liability protects your business when you do
business in most parts of the world.
- Bodily Injury Exceptions protects your business from bodily injury
to others caused by the substances you use in your business.
- Broadened CGL Endorsement option increases limits or adds coverage
for some of the most commonly sought coverages - Employee Benefit Liability,
Automatic Additional Insured for specified relationships, expanded Legal
Liability coverage for premises rented to you and Medical Payments - all in one
- Sexual Misconduct Liability provides your business with legal
liability coverage for damages because of injury arising out of sexual
misconduct or sexual molestation.
- Care, Custody or Control Liability protects your
business against liability claims for damage to property of others when it
is left in your care.
- Product Recall Coverage covers expenses associated with a product
- Liquor Liability Coverage provides your business with liability
protection from exposures arising from the sale of alcoholic beverages.