Your valuable personal property deserves special insurance treatment. You can
go a long way toward assuring your unique collection is protected with Cincinnati's valuable articles coverage. For example, you may have collectibles,
antiques, fine art, jewelry or firearms that you want to insure at a fixed
Your coverage is as special as your valuables
- You pay no deductible when you have specifically insured an item. However,
you may qualify for a premium credit by selecting a deductible.
- Your valuables can be covered by a blanket amount of insurance, or you can schedule each item at its specific value.
- You can choose from valuation options of Agreed Value or Current Market Value up to 150 percent of the scheduled amount.
- Your valuables are covered at home or anywhere in the world, unless
specifically excluded by the policy.
- You may qualify for a premium-saving package credit when you also insure
your primary residence with Cincinnati.
Whether you are a seasoned collector or just getting started, we strive to serve you by providing the information you need to maintain your high-value pieces and to keep them safe.