You don’t have to be a millionaire to be sued for a million dollars or more.
You can increase your peace of mind with Cincinnati’s Personal Umbrella
Liability Policy. It provides increased personal liability limits, up to $50 million, to pay claims
above and beyond the dollar amounts covered by your primary auto or homeowner
insurance policy. It’s easy to imagine:
- You have a momentary distraction while driving. Even the best driver
may cause an accident with serious injuries and property damage.
- Your swimming pool attracts both invited and uninvited guests, regardless
of the tallest fence or the most thorough precautions.
- Your teenager, while driving friends to a school event, is involved in a
- You injure a water skier while boating.
You can take steps now to prevent the resulting lawsuits from leading to
hardship for your family. Consider these additional benefits available
with Cincinnati’s umbrella liability policy.
- Worldwide Coverage – Cincinnati's personal umbrella liability policy
covers you for personal liability while you are anywhere in the world.
- Package Discounts – You save money, earning a valuable premium-saving
credit when Cincinnati provides both your umbrella and your homeowner
- Increased Liability Limits – Most primary insurance policies have
only basic coverage amounts that may not fully protect you. Cincinnati’s
personal umbrella liability policy raises your coverage amount available to
respond to a suit or claim against you. Coverage limits start at $1 million.
You can add coverage limits in $1 million increments to address your specific
- True Umbrella Liability Coverage – Unlike an excess liability policy,
Cincinnati’s umbrella may provide coverage on a first-dollar basis when the
primary insurance policy does not respond to certain claims or