Cincinnati's Executive Select Homeowner policy1 is designed for homes with dwelling coverage values of $750,000 or more. This policy covers legal liability that you or your family have for bodily injury, property damage or personal injury to others while on or away from your premises and provides protection for your home and other physical assets, including:
- 200% Reconstruction Cost – in the event of a covered total loss, you will have up to 200% of coverage A to rebuild your home.
If you choose not to rebuild your home, you will receive the estimated cost of repairs, up to the
amount of Coverage A or B, whichever applies, as shown on your policy’s declaration page.
- Replacement Cost coverage – automatically included for personal property up to the limit shown in your policy.
- Water Damage – $25,000 in coverage for a loss due to sump pump failure, backup of a sewer or drain or as a result of hydrostatic water pressure or seepage. This limit may be increased up to $100,000, for an additional charge.
- Additional Living Expenses – should your residence become temporarily uninhabitable because of covered damage.
- Identity Theft coverage – recover your expenses and consult an advocate who guides you through the maze of restoring your identity.
- Wildfire Protection Service – potentially home-saving wildfire mitigation services. Available in AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OR, TX, UT, WA and WY. Condominium, tenant and dwelling fire policies are not eligible for this service.
You also have access to these optional endorsements1,2:
- Assisted Living Care – Receive coverage for personal belongings and personal liability protection for relatives or domestic partners living in assisted living or long-term care facilities.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage – Helps you manage unexpected, sudden and accidental mechanical or electrical breakdowns (wear and tear are not covered) and cover the cost of diagnosing and repairing insured equipment.
- Home and Auto Loss Deductible Waiver – Instead of paying multiple deductibles on your home, each damaged auto and scheduled items, you will only pay one deductible should the damage result from the same occurrence.
- Large Loss Deductible Waiver- When endorsed, Cincinnati will waive your policy deductible if you suffer a loss of $100,000 or more and your deductible is $50,000 or less. Policy terms and conditions may vary by state, deductible and cause of loss.
- Personal Lines Cyber Protection – Coverage for professional assistance during a cyber extortion attack.
- Preferred Primary Flood – Provides a comprehensive flood solution that will replace a National Flood Insurance Program policy up to the limits of the homeowner policy.
- Service Lines Coverage – Add protection to your homeowner policy to guard against potentially expensive failure of utility lines for water supply, waste disposal, electrical power, heating, communications, drainage or compressed air.
1Not available in all states
2Additional premiums may apply.