Thank you for your interest in applying for a position with The Cincinnati Insurance Companies. The process to apply online is fast and easy and takes less than 30 minutes. Below are some tips to help you with the application process:
- Remember your username and password in case you need to complete the application process later or want to submit future applications.
- Complete the entire application, provide an up-to-date resume and attach any other relevant documentation that highlights your qualifications to assist us in being able to quickly review your background and credentials.
- Upload only Microsoft® Word, Adobe® PDF and text file attachments. Please review the accuracy of your information before submitting your application. You will need to log back in to the system if you wish to make changes after submitting your initial application.
- Expect an email to let you know that we have received your application. If your background looks like a fit for the role, we will reach out to you regarding next steps in the selection process. If you are not selected to interview, we will still follow up with you to let you know that as well.
- Know that all applications are retained for one year from submission date.
At The Cincinnati Insurance Companies we value diversity in our associates. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race; creed; color; sex, including sexual orientation, gender identity and transgender status; religion; national origin; age; disability; military service; veteran status; pregnancy; AIDS/HIV or genetic information; or any other basis prohibited by law. Applicants may view the Federal Employment Notices before applying.
Accommodations for Completing Your Application
We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations throughout our application process to qualified individuals. If you have a disability and require assistance to apply for one of our career opportunities, please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-870-2199.
Protect Yourself from Recruitment Fraud
Because bad actors perpetrate scams on job seekers, we take measures to prevent fraud. To help you avoid potential recruitment fraud, please know that:
- All of our openings are posted on our official career site. If you are contacted about an opportunity and you have concerns, please check our career site to verify the role is legitimate.
- To apply, you will need to complete the online application through our career site; we do not accept applications through third-party sites.
- We will interview you either in person or using Microsoft Teams; we do not conduct interviews by text.
- You will never be asked to provide payment or bank account access as a condition of hire or to be considered for a role. We also provide associates with all necessary equipment and access. Once hired, you will be asked for bank information so that we may deposit your paycheck.
- If you feel you have experienced fraud, you can file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, or if you were contacted on social media by a potential scammer, you can report the user to the platform where the engagement happened.
Contact us with any questions or concerns, email@example.com or 513-870-2199.
Current Cincinnati Insurance associates who are interested in external job postings may contact a Human Resources representative. Please do not apply as an external candidate.