Whether you are a recent college graduate, looking to make a career change or returning to the work force, becoming an underwriting assistant for The Cincinnati Insurance Companies is a great way to enter the insurance industry.
As an underwriting assistant, you’ll help bring peace of mind and financial protection to businesses and families across the country. By working alongside underwriters and the independent agents who represent us, you’ll help them write new and renewal insurance policies for clients in the communities we serve.
You can succeed even if you’ve never worked in the insurance industry; we provide the training you’ll need to learn our business. While some requirements for the role vary based on each department’s specific needs, in general the best candidates for this role are:
- Strong communicators who demonstrate advanced interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask and prioritize work
- Comfortable with teamwork and working independently
- Problem solvers and creative thinkers
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable with new technology and web-based applications
- Flexible and comfortable with change
Read more about our current openings and about the benefits of working at Cincinnati.