You can prepare for the unexpected with the proper personal, life or business insurance.
Whether you are looking to cover your auto, home, life or business, insurance
can help protect you, your family and your assets. Give yourself peace of mind
by counting on Cincinnati for exceptional service, quality products, financial
stability, and openness and integrity in accounting, governance and management
Review Your Coverages and Consider Value
Schedule a yearly insurance review with your independent agent to review all
your insurance, especially when you experience a major change in your life or
business. When reviewing your insurance, remember to consider value.
All companies are not alike. When you and your agent choose an insurance
company, ask about its financial strength and its reputation for claims
service. Consider how much it’s worth to you that your insurance company
remains financially sound and responds to claims person to person, paying all that is due under
each policy. Cincinnati rates high in all these areas as evidenced by our published rankings, providing
value to our policyholders.
Depending on the kind of insurance, you may reduce the cost of coverage. Ask
your agent about:
- Good claim history – No claims or a small number of claims over a long
period of time can qualify you for premium credits.
- Healthy living – You may reduce the cost of your coverage by quitting
smoking, driving safely and following other healthy habits.
- Safety equipment – You may reduce your premiums by installing and properly
maintaining safety equipment in your auto, home or business.
- Higher deductibles – A higher deductible generally means a lower
- Multiple policies – You may qualify for a discount if you package multiple
policies with The Cincinnati Insurance Companies.
Report Claims Immediately
If you have a loss, report your claim
as soon as possible:
- Phone your insurance agent.
- Ask your agent how to proceed and what forms or documents are needed to
support your claim.
- Keep copies of all receipts and other related paperwork.
Contact an Agent
Cincinnati Insurance serves you exclusively through a select group of
independent agencies that perform as premier insurance organizations in their
local communities. To obtain a quote, report a claim or learn more about the
value of Cincinnati’s insurance policies and reliable claims service, please find your local independent agency
today. Coverage and credit availability varies by state. Underwriting
requirements apply. This is not a policy.