With Cincinnati’s Personal Auto Plus Endorsement, you can choose to take
your family’s coverage above and beyond what is available in a standard auto
- Air Bag Replacement- Pays the reasonable and necessary costs to
replace your air bag that accidentally deploys without the occurrence of an
accident. You pay no deductible.
- Safety Restraint Benefit- Doubles your coverage amount available for
medical payments when you or any occupant of your covered auto is injured in an
accident while wearing a manufacturer-installed seatbelt or using a child’s
safety restraint seat. To qualify, you must first select the optional Part B –
Medical Payments Coverage for the covered auto.
- Transportation Expenses- Increases your coverage amount available
for temporary transportation expenses to $50 a day up to a total of $1,500.
These amounts more than double the standard auto benefit of $20 per day up to a
total of $600. Coverage applies when you are unable to use your covered auto
due to a covered loss. You pay no deductible.
- Towing and Labor Costs- Increases your coverage amount to $150
(unless a higher amount appears in your policy’s Declarations) if you have
selected optional towing and labor costs coverage for the covered auto. Even if
your car breaks down without a covered accident, you may be eligible for
- Deductible Waiver- Waives any applicable deductible you would
otherwise pay when your auto is a total loss due to a covered collision or
other-than-collision loss. (Except Pennsylvania)
- Supplementary Payments- Increases the Supplementary Payment
benefit from $500 to $5,000 when a covered loss causes the death of you or
your spouse. (Except Missouri)
- Trip Interruption- Pays up to $600 for your reasonable additional
expenses for transportation, lodging and meals when you or a family member
cannot use your covered auto for at least 24 hours due to a covered accident,
mechanical or electrical breakdown. To qualify, you must be traveling more than
100 miles from your residence. You pay no deductible. (Except New
- Lock Replacement- Pays up to $1,500 to replace your door locks when
someone loses or steals your keys to your covered auto, as long as you notify
us in writing within 72 hours after discovering the loss. You pay no
- Child Safety Seat Replacement – Covers, without depreciation, your
installed child safety seat after a covered loss. You pay no deductible.
(Except Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Idaho and Utah)
- Glass Deductible Waiver – Waives your deductible for glass
replacement after a covered loss. (Except Kentucky, Minnesota, Arizona,
Pennsylvania, Idaho and Utah)