Cincinnati puts the health and safety of our associates, agents and customers at the top of our priorities. That’s why we’ve put our business continuity plans in action, ensuring we do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 while continuing to deliver the outstanding service you deserve. We know it’s important to keep our business running, ready to serve you and fulfill the promises we’ve made to you.
Ready to take claims
Our field claims associates already work remotely in the communities they serve, so they are well prepared to handle your claims. Innovative tools – photo-based estimating technology for vehicle claims and video for property claims when appropriate – offer virtual, no-contact claims handing options to respond to you. Each representative is trained to take extra precautions when an in-person response is necessary. Report your claim to your local independent insurance agent or to us 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Ready to answer billing questions
You may be understandably concerned about your ability to pay premiums as government mandated closures are lifted and normal billing resumes. Your local independent agent or Cincinnati can help:
- Corporate billing (for direct-billed commercial, management liability, excess homeowners or surety accounts) - 877-942-2455
- Personal lines billing - 888-242-8811, Ext 2002
- Life insurance billing - 877-564-0214
- Worksite companies seeking payment options other than paper check, please contact Worksite Billing Group - 877-564-0214
- Excess and surplus policies have unique constraints and considerations. Please talk with your agent.
Ready to support our associates
Almost all our associates are working remotely and communicating virtually to keep our services going. While we have a limited number of associates in location critical roles reporting to our Headquarters, we’re practicing social distancing and complying with the guidance and regulations provided by government and health officials to keep our associates safe.
We continue to monitor and evaluate the pandemic daily and adjust our practices accordingly.