At The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, we put people first as we work to help bring peace of mind and financial protection to businesses and families across the country. Even if you’ve never worked in the insurance industry before, we provide the training you’ll need to learn our business and to succeed.
At our open house, we’re interviewing candidates for the role of excess and surplus lines underwriting assistant.
Please bring your driver's license or State ID to check in. Interviews will be conducted during the event. Register today!
In general, the best candidates for this role are:
- Strong communicators who demonstrate advanced interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask and prioritize work
- Comfortable with teamwork and working independently
- Problem solvers and creative thinkers
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable with new technology and web-based applications
Read more about our current openings and about the benefits of working at Cincinnati.