Cincinnati Financial Corporation and its affiliated companies offer a wide
range of benefits designed to meet the changing needs of our associates. This
listing is subject to the formal rules and restrictions that govern each of
CFC Health Plan
The CFC Health Plan provides security against significant financial loss and reduces the cost of necessary non-catastrophic medical care.
- Health savings account
- No referrals necessary
- No waiting periods
CFC Dental Plan
The focus of the Dental Plan is proper preventive care. The Dental Plan covers 100% of most preventive maintenance benefits; restorative benefits are paid at a lesser amount.
- Two networks of dentists to choose from, Preferred and Premier
- Partial benefits are available outside the network
CFC Vision Plan
The Vision Plan provides associates with vision care services at a known cost.
Humana Vision Care
- Fixed co-pays for standard services
- Discounts available for some services
Tax Advantage Plan
Associates may apply TAP – or flexible spending account – money to pay certain dental and vision expenses and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- Associates may contribute up to $2,650 a year for dental and vision expenses, and up to $5,000 for dependent care expenses.
- Certain services and items excluded by some medical plans may be eligible for reimbursement
Group Life Insurance
The Group Life Insurance Plan provides additional financial security to associate designated beneficiaries.
- First three years of employment = 1 x salary up to $50,000
- Three or more years of employment = 2 x salary up to $1.5 million
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
The Accidental Death & Dismemberment Plan provides a benefit in the event of the loss of life or limb resulting from an accident.
- $65,000 maximum benefit for death
- Benefit varies for loss of limbs
CFC Savings Plan
The Cincinnati Savings Plan is a 401k savings tool. Associates are permitted to deposit pre-tax and post-tax earnings into this retirement account managed through Fidelity.
- Associates may contribute the maximum allowed by law
- Multiple investment options to meet your needs
- Eligible associates may receive matching contributions up to 6%.
The Short-term Disability Plan includes pay continuation to provide associates with regular payroll deposits when that associate is unable to work due to a qualifying medical condition.
- 100% company paid
- Up to 26 weeks of coverage
The Long-term Disability Plan offers financial protection to disabled associates who are prevented from working for an extended period.
- Covers 2/3 of an associate's pay up to plan maximum
Employee Assistance Program
LifeMatters helps associates and your families deal with life issues, provides marital counseling and more.
- Six free visits per issue, per year
- All associates and immediate family members are eligible
Associates may be eligible to purchase Cincinnati's auto, homeowners or life insurance products with the convenience of payroll deduction.
This benefits information page is intended for the exclusive use by current
associates of Cincinnati Financial Corporation and its affiliated companies,
including family members of current associates, retirees and those enrolled in
Cincinnati's benefit plans. Detailed information about each plan
is available through the appropriate corresponding Summary Plan Descriptions,
available upon request. If information on this page conflicts with information
in the plan documents, the plan document governs. CFC reserves the right to
change, amend or terminate at any time any benefits, plans or programs. This
page also links to websites for benefit providers. These links are provided to
you as a convenience; CFC is not responsible for and does not warrant the
content of these sites. For further information, please contact the Human
Resources department at 513-870-2199.