The Cincinnati Insurance Companies have teamed up with SchoolDistrictU and LocalGovU to offer our
commercial policyholders practical learning opportunities through custom
courses written specifically for the needs of your local government entity or
- course topics are geared toward safety, liability and workers’ compensation
- content is interesting; students are not just given facts to memorize
- a learning management system documents user progress and results, including
how much time has been spent on the material
- reports at your fingertips 24/7 for all users in your account
Plus, with more than 10 years of experience in online learning, the
SchoolDistrictU and LocalGovU system is easy to use. You’ll receive a 30
percent discounted rate per course title. There are no set up costs or annual
maintenance fees, and they offer generous discounts for volume purchases.
What Courses Are Available?
SchoolDistrictU offers more than 100 courses and LocalGovU offers more than 180 courses, such as:
- Human Resources – Harassment, Diversity in the Workplace, Cyber Bullying
and Workplace Violence Prevention
- Safety and Environment – Bloodborne Pathogens, Electrical & Fire Safety
and Defensive Driving
- Productivity – Microsoft Excel, Effective Presentation Basics and Writing
- Management – Supervisory Skills, Generational Differences and Transition
from Peer to Supervisor
- Customer Service – A Welcoming Customer Culture and Handling Difficult
- Law Enforcement – Law Enforcement Liability, Risk Management for Law
Enforcement and Use of Force
- Health – Eating Right for Health & Fitness, Pandemic Planning and
Understanding Asperger Syndrome
- Corrections – Escort of Inmates, Contraband Control and Alcohol Abuse
Emergencies in Jails
How Do I Sign Up?
To order online training, request additional information or create an account,
please complete LocalGovU’s online contact form
or complete SchoolDistrictU’s online
contact form. You may also email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please
refer to your affiliation with Cincinnati Insurance to receive the discounted
pricing. Cincinnati does not warrant any services that may be provided by third-party affiliates.
The selection of a particular service provider is the independent choice of the policyholder. Service providers are not affiliated with The Cincinnati Insurance Companies. Cincinnati and its employees make no warranties and assume no liability for services, products or loss control measures provided by service providers.