Protect Your Business Liabilities
You can minimize the impact liability losses have on your business by:
- Committing to controlling losses - minimize your exposures by implementing
procedures to identify hazards and handle them in the best feasible
- Maintaining good housekeeping of public access areas - ensure that all
hallways, stairways, aisles and exits are free of clutter and
- Maintaining your premises:
- Keep outside stairs, ramps, porches and other walkways well lit
and in good repair as required by local building
- Ensure railings are securely mounted to walls or stairs.
- Clearly mark and light all exits as required by local
- Maintain clean, dry and tidy walking surfaces.
- Use floor mats or slip-retardant floor coverings at entrances,
exits or other frequently wet areas.
- Post appropriate signs warning of wet floors.
- Creating safety procedures to control public access to attractions, such as
swimming pools and work areas.
- Ensuring that established quality control procedures are followed and
checking the materials that you use.
Contact an Agent
Cincinnati Insurance serves you exclusively through a select group of
independent agencies that perform as premier insurance organizations in their
local communities. To obtain a quote, report a claim or learn more about
the value of Cincinnati's insurance policies and reliable claims service,
please find your local independent
agency today. Coverage and credit availability varies by state.
Underwriting requirements apply. This is not a policy.
Our loss control service is advisory only. We assume no responsibility for
management or control of customer loss control activities or for implementation
of recommended corrective measures. These materials were gathered from trade
services and public information. We have not tried to identify all exposures.
We do not warrant that this information is consistent with Cincinnati
underwriting guidelines or with any federal, state or local law, regulation or