Keep Your Employees Safe
Simple practices can significantly improve workplace safety:
- Commit to controlling losses by developing an active safety committee to
assist in discovering unsafe practices and providing solutions.
- Implement a maintenance program to perform regular preventive maintenance
on your hand tools and equipment.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices to help reduce accidents and improve
safety conditions within your workplace.
- Make first-aid kits easily accessible to all employees and periodically
inspect and replenish them.
- Establish a training program for proper use of hand tools and
- Perform regular safety inspections to make certain all machinery is in good
working condition, including safeguards on all machinery.
- Provide safety training sessions to ensure your employees recognize safety
hazards and understand safe work practices, like safe lifting and materials
handling to help reduce back injuries.
- Provide your employees personal protective equipment and properly train
them on how to use and maintain it.
- Investigate all workplace incidents to find out the cause and to prevent
similar incidents in the future.
Contact an Agent
Cincinnati Insurance serves you exclusively through a select group of
independent agencies that perform as premier insurance organizations in their
local communities. To obtain a quote, report a claim or learn more about
the value of Cincinnati's insurance policies and reliable claims service,
please find your local independent
agency today. Coverage and credit availability varies by state.
Underwriting requirements apply. This is not a policy.
Our loss control service is advisory only. We assume no responsibility for
management or control of customer loss control activities or for implementation
of recommended corrective measures. These materials were gathered from trade
services and public information. We have not tried to identify all exposures.
We do not warrant that this information is consistent with Cincinnati
underwriting guidelines or with any federal, state or local law, regulation or