Reduce Losses From Auto Accidents
Auto accidents are costly because of the damage to your company's autos and
to property of others and because of the damage caused from injuries, including
lost work time.
These simple suggestions may help you reduce losses from auto accidents:
- Implement safe driving practices and procedures to help control your auto
- Allow only insured and qualified drivers with good driving records to
operate your company’s vehicles.
- Periodically review your drivers’ motor vehicle records to determine if
additional training is necessary.
- Create a driver training program, giving your drivers the knowledge and
skills to safely drive your company’s vehicles.
- Give your drivers a road test before they drive your company’s
- Provide an incentive program to encourage your drivers to drive
- Limit your drivers’ personal use of company vehicles.
- Properly maintain your company’s vehicles.
- Develop a required daily maintenance checklist for your drivers; giving you
a written report of any problems and the opportunity to fix them.
- Establish accident analysis procedures, helping management to determine the
cause of accidents and to avoid future problems.
Contact an Agent
Cincinnati Insurance serves you exclusively through a select group of
independent agencies that perform as premier insurance organizations in their
local communities. To obtain a quote, report a claim or learn more about
the value of Cincinnati's insurance policies and reliable claims service,
please find your local independent
agency today. Coverage and credit availability varies by state.
Underwriting requirements apply. This is not a policy.